VISION STATEMENT: Nurturing a life-long passion for the arts by giving voice to the human spirit!
M ISSION STATEMENT:
• To create a musical community that is rich with cultural, social, and intellectual diversity.
• To give the student an intensive professional education in his or her musical discipline.
• To prepare each student with a solid foundation in music and an expansive education in the liberal arts.
• To develop an informed and inquiring mind that enables each graduate to engage the fundamental issues of his or her art and to become an effective cultural leader in society.
• And, through its community and continuing education programs, to offer the highest quality music instruction and performance opportunities for students of all ages.
• Harmony Music Center Teachers had extensive experience preparing students for ABRSM & Trinity Guildhall music examinations.
• Students are given many performing opportunities with recitals and concerts taking place several times in a year.
• Parents are welcome to attend the lessons at any time. Though it is not necessary for the parents to be musically-inclined, they can take part in the lesson and adopt an active role in their child's musical education.