HMC Vision Statement:
We are the prototype of innovation in music enrichment, education and outreach.
- Changing individual lives
- Strengthening the community
HMC Mission Statement:
Our mission is to provide quality music education for children and adults, to strive for excellence while focusing on enjoyment, to train both recreational and professional musicians and to foster a love of music in both.
• We believe in providing affordable, high-quality music instruction education.
• We believe music enhances a child’s ability to learn and to accomplish better result in school.
• We believe a community comes together through the arts.
• Harmony Music Center Teachers had extensive experience preparing students for ABRSM & Trinity Guildhall music examinations.
• Students are given many performing opportunities with recitals and concerts taking place several times in a year.
• Parents are welcome to attend the lessons at any time. Though it is not necessary for the parents to be musically-inclined, they can take part in the lesson and adopt an active role in their child's musical education.