- New students and their parents are encouraged to schedule a trial class with the Designated Instructor after meeting with the Front Office Registrar as part of the registration process.
- BD 10/ per student non-refundable one-time registration fee is due at the time of registration. Students who wish to take lessons again after three or more months of inactivity will be charged a second registration fee.
- By registering at Harmony Music Center, you are agreeing to abide by the guidelines and rules of HMC policies.
The academic year is divided into three terms :
- First term: September,1 to January, 31
- Second term: February,1 to June,30
- Summer term: July,1 to August,31
To reserve specific day/days or time, slot have to be book in advance, deposit payment required.
- First term reservation open from May,1.
term reservation open from December, 1.
- Summer term – reservation open from April, 1
Currently enrolled students have to confirm their time within one week from the reservation opened date, after one week all slots will be reserved on a first come – first serve basis.
TUITION , FEES and MATERIALS
- Term fee tuition must be paid in full or divided in two parts as per the tuition schedule before every new term. First term September/January, second term February/June. .
- Amwaj students can be enrolled to courses in monthly or termly basis with monthly tuition rate only.
- Monthly fee tuition must be paid in full each month, before the 1st of every month.
- Adjustments to fees will not be made to accommodate vacations taken by the students.
- Student’s lesson times are permanent for the full term unless the instructor has an available opening in his/her schedule.
- Tuition includes your child’s individualized plan for their course of study, recital preparation, repertoire planning, incentive prizes, and supplementary sheet music.
- All classes should be done within a payment period.
- Books and other instructional materials are paid separately. Any instructional materials will be recommended by the designated teacher or by the Centre, depending on the student’s needs and skills. Family/guardian’s desired instructional material from outside the Centre should be consulted and confirmed first by the teacher or by the Centre before usage. Students need to bring their music books, supplementary music sheets, notebooks or music books in a folder for every lesson.
- HMC reserves the right to hold all the student’s instructional activities if there is an unpaid account balance.
MISSED & MAKE UP LESSONS
- Missed Group Lessons
Missed group lessons will not be re-scheduled unless the school cancels the class. Homework assignments will be made available to parents and students for missed groups.
- Missed Private Lessons
We are not able to carry forward lessons from one term to another or make adjustments in the fee for lessons cancelled/missed. No private make-up lessons will be offered for non-emergency cancellations, “no shows”, or last minute cancellations. Non-emergency cancellations such as birthday parties, school trips, family vacations, baseball games etc., last minute cancellations (without 24 hours’ notice), and “no shows” will necessitate charging the full lesson fee for the unused time reserved for the student. For all non-emergency cancellations students can attend unlimited group make up classes offered every Saturdays or any day that the teacher is available. However, there are some cases when we will try to accommodate our students with private make up classes: